Exemption Exam to be Held for COM100/COM101/COM102, YIT 100-101-102/ ENG 100-101-102, AIT103/104/200 and BIL100/BIL101/BIL102, AIT100-200-101-102-103-104 / ING100-101-102 / TUR 100/101/102 Courses
- An exemption exam will be held on 14.02.2020 for COM100/COM101/COM102, YIT 100-101-102/ ENG 100-101-102, AIT103/104/200 and BIL100/BIL101/BIL102, AIT100-200-101-102-103-104 / ING100-101-102 / TUR 100/101/102 courses.
- Only the students who enrol at NEU in the 2019-2020 academic semester are eligible to sit for the exemption exam. Those students who are already enrolled in their second semester and who have already taken one of the mentioned courses will not be considered as a candidate for the exam.
- For semesterly programs, the students who are successful in the exam will be exempt from both 101 and 102 courses and will be assigned a grade according to their exam score. For yearly programs, the students will be exempt from the course with 100 code and will be assigned a grade accordingly. Once a student takes the exemption exam and receives a grade, it is not possible for that student to take any of the courses.
- The failing students need to take both 101 and 102 (or 100) coded courses.
- The exam will include all the topics of 101 and 102 courses. The topics can be found on UZEBIM’s website.
- Those who wish to sit for the exam should apply for the exam by registering here: https://neu.edu.tr/2019-2020-bahar-donemi-muafiyet-sinavlari-kayit-formu/ Registrations will be taken until 11.02.2020, 17:00.
- The exam will be administered as an e-exam in the computer labs. Exam halls and slots will be annunced on UZEBIM’s website. Those students who miss the exam during the assigned period or show up without registering will not be able to sit for the exam.
- Students must bring a photo ID and the university registration paper with them to the exam venues.
- The results will be announced on UZEBIM’s website.